Merkley Physiotherapy provides comprehensive, individualized rehabilitation programs to help clients return to their highest level of functioning possible.
Merkley Physiotherapy Treatment Programs:
- Manual Therapy
- Medical Exercise Therapy prescription
- Sports Injury Management
- All orthopaedic injuries management
- Postural and Biomechanical Improvement
- Therapeutic Taping
- Modalities to reduce pain and promote healing
- Education on self-management
NEW!! Aquatic Physiotherapy Sessions
As well as….
- Balance, Falls Prevention and Proprioception Re-training
- Nordic pole walking instruction and advice
- Vestibular and Dizziness Rehabilitation
- Stroke and Head Injury Rehabilitation
- Ergonomic Work/Office/Activity Analysis
- General Health and Conditioning Programs
- Cardiac and Respiratory Management
- Pre and Post-Surgery care
- Health Promotion Advice i.e osteoporosis, exercise weight loss management, diabetes
News & Events
Your treatment at Merkley Physiotherapy is always individualized, one on one with a licensed physiotherapist.
Many years experience working with all age groups from infant to the elderly including people of all disabilities.
"Not sure if we can help?"... please call; Lauralee would be glad to answer any questions you may have.
Merkley Physiotherapy provides both in-clinic services and out-of-clinic services in your home, work, school or gym based on your needs.